In this role you are responsible for the recruitment and selection process of the vacancies within our European organization. You contact and meet different stakeholders, department managers and directors to gather information and to create job profiles and advertisements. You manage candidate experience and expectations and take care of the entire process from applicant to new hire. Your tasks:
- Draft and post various jobs advertisements;
- Manage business relationships with hiring managers;
- Active search and application management in our applicant tracking system;
- Conduct interviews and build a candidate portfolio;
- Use data to create, measure and advise in future recruiting strategies;
- Use Social Media as a sourcing platform and promote Shimano’s Employer Brand;
- Set up and attend job fairs in corporation with your HR colleagues;
- Actively work together with your colleagues in other HR related areas.
What are we looking for?
A driven recruiter with excellent interview skills and the ability to analyze knowledge, experience and personality. An energetic teamplayer with a proactive attitude. A colleaque who can work in a fast paced international environment and shift between changing priorities. A good negotiator and the ability to close deals. You are well organized and are able to manage a portfolio of projects in different stages. You are a competitive person and can identify yourself with the Shimano brand.
- A Bachelor Degree;
- Proven experience in recruitment (preferably in an international environment);
- Knowledge of recruitment tools and channels including Social Media recruiting;
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills;
- Willing to occasionally travel through Europe;
- Knowledge of the Shimano brand is a big plus.
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment;
- A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals;
- Room for study & development;
- A salary based on your education and experience;
- A variable bonuses based on team and individual results;
- Flexible working hours.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.