Within the industry Shimano manages to stand out as an expert. That doesn’t happen by standing on the sidelines. A big part of our success is because of our driven team. Are you a Brand Coordinator fitting the Shimano team spirit? Are you a Shimano components specialist with a big interest in the bicycle scene? Consider this opportunity!
“You are a bicycle specialist with knowledge of bicycle related components and products”.
As a Brand Coordinator you are responsible for the management of the appointed brand portfolio for the Shimano Europe Bike Holding. You have a central position between suppliers and our own sales offices. Next to Shimano and our other own brands (Pearl Izumi, PRO, Bikefitting, Lazer) we act as a complete supplier towards our bicycle retail customers. The Brand Coordinator is able to work independently and can advise/support more junior colleagues as well. As a components specialist you have knowledge of working with hard goods and/or bike related product categories.
In this role you will be focusing on:
• Own the product life cycle of the appointed brand(s);
• Set up a yearly brand plan for each brand and/or category;
• Determine the focus and development areas for the upcoming sales season;
• Provide complete product range including marketing and sales support for the SSO’s;
• Collect market and trend information, including potential new brands or opportunities.
• Manage the relationship with the suppliers to offer advice and support on product specifications;
• Own, coordinate and maintain the product master data in the various systems;
• Initiate sales and marketing activities for SSO’s.
• Coordinate the annual purchase plan based on the initial consolidated forecast;
• Report management information frequently to the Shimano Europe Bike Holding management;
• Participate in various projects for the Bike Holding in order to contribute to new activities.
Our Team Member
You are a Brand Coordinator with excellent intercultural communication skills. You can persuade others in a natural way to convince them of your plans and ideas. Off course, the mind of the customer is a world of opportunities for you. You are able to see developments in your working field and act accordingly. You can maintain a network of relationships and obtain information to achieve the optimum benefit for Shimano.
• A completed commercial education on Bachelor-level;
• At least 3 years of relevant experience (preferably in an international setting);
• Knowledge of working with bicycle related components and product is a must;
• Affinity with the bike-market and the Shimano-product range;
• Excellent language skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
• Willingness to travel to suppliers and Sales Offices on a regular basis
What do we have to offer?
Next to solid primary and secondary working conditions Shimano is offering:
• A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment.
• A highly motivated, social and dedicated team of professionals
• Room for study & development
• Salary based on your education and experience
• Variable bonuses based on team and individual results
• Flexible working hours
Shimano is a leading worldwide supplier of highly advanced bicycle components, fishing tackle, and other sports equipment. Shimano Europe Holding B.V. is the intermediate between the head quarter in Japan and the European bicycle market for marketing, sales, product development and technical service. International teamwork is important at Shimano and this becomes visible in the different nationalities working together and sharing responsibility for the success of Shimano in Europe.
"To promote health and happiness through the enjoyment of nature and the world around us"
Shimano employees are dedicated, loyal and are experiencing Shimano as a good employer in a pleasant working environment. Our people have fun in their work, fit into the organizational culture and are especially proud to work for Shimano!
Do you want to join our team?
Please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae, via our jobsite: www.jobsatshimano-eu.com. Please check the job opening via ‘Jobs’ and apply via the ‘Apply’-button.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.