Administrative Assistant (Lazer)
• Assess incorrect set up/addressed invoices to enable a correct coding and registration; give advice to the concerned budget-holder to prevent;
• Code incoming supplier invoices to ensure a correct and timely registration in our ERP-system;
• Process accounts payable for invoices involving purchase orders, ensure that invoices are correctly data-entered so that the matching process with purchase orders and/or receipts can take place smoothly;
• Resolve invoice discrepancies, research past due notices, receive and handle accounts payable inquiries, maintain close contact with all suppliers and internal customers in order to provide optimal service;
• Control outstanding amounts payable and make sure selected invoices/obligations for payment are authorized accordingly in line with due dates and company rules;
• Be an active player in the monthly closing process within the Accounts Payable area and be in close contact with the assistant controller of Shimano;
• Give management support in HR related subjects such as absenteeism.
What are we looking for?
• Intermediate vocational education in Finance/Administration;
• Some years of experience in the area of debit control;
• Experience with automated invoice processing software is a preference, preferably in an international environment;
• Communicative skills towards colleagues and suppliers in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing;
• Knowledge and Experience in Office (Excel) and ERP-systems (preferably JD Edwards Enterprise One);
• You are analytical and critical. You quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions in combination with a hands-on mentality and critical attitude;
• You have concern for order, quality and accuracy. You are working carefully with eye for detail;
• Residence near Antwerp.
What do we have to offer?
Do you want to join our team?
Please send your application and Curriculum Vitae, via our jobsite: www.jobsatshimano-eu.com. Please check the job opening via ‘Jobs’ and apply via the ‘Apply’-button. Only applications including a motivation will be considered.
|There are no jobs listed at this moment.|